Our Environmental Policy
Buckingham Industrial Coatings Ltd recognise the need for sustainable development and continually aims to improve the environmental effect of its activities. To achieve this we will:
Establish Sound Environmental Management by:
- Meeting or improving upon relevant legislative, regulatory and environmental codes of practice
- Developing objectives that target environmental improvements and monitor performance by regular review
- Considering any environmental issues in the decision making process
- Developing a relationship with suppliers and contractors so that we all recognise our environmental responsibilities
- Educating staff so that they carry out their activities in an environmentally responsible manner
Provide for the Effective Use of Resources by:
- Promoting waste minimisation by recycling or finding other uses for by-products whenever economically viable
- Promoting the efficient use of resources, energy and fuel throughout the organisation’s operations
- The communities in which we operate
- The government, regulatory bodies and other interested parties with the shared vision of being a trusted neighbour
All waste is collected from site and returned to Buckingham industrial Coatings’ unit and disposed of according to our waste license agreement. Safety-Klein collect all our waste from Buckingham Industrial Coatings Ltd.
All our vehicles are low fuel emission. We also install trackers in all our vehicles creating a more sensible and appropriate driving which in turn results in less carbon emissions.